USC Annenberg 的CMGT是第三个发来面试邀请的专业，面试定在1.18到1.20日。
2. memorable experience in college life
4.如果你收到 USC 通知,你会第一个告诉谁
5.Who is the most important person that is alive in the world?
6.你什么时候开始考虑 anneberg 和CM 专业的？你对我们学校和这个专业了解多少？
7.what is the most useful thing someone has ever told you about work?
8.如果有个 magic creature 答应帮你实现一个愿望，你希望实现什么？（you may not wish peace of world) 哈哈括号中是怎么回事，因为太多人回答世界和平了吗？薛之谦可以啊！（小编只想说，薛之谦是我的，我的，我的！！！）
9.如果回到 5、6 岁，梦想以后干什么
10.if you can eliminate a disease by only clicking your finger, what disease would you choose
13.Olympic, bad or good?
14.Are students today too stressed?Is it a problem or something students should learn to cope with
15.Do you prefer one big exam or lots of smaller one.
16.Who cares the most about your grades? Your parents or you? Why.
17.Are you proud of humanity and what we as humans have achieved so far
23.What's the youngest time that a student/young man can start part-time job?
24.What's your personality characteristic that makes you successful in USC
25.最喜欢的学习环境？ If you could talk with any living (or deceased) person, with whom would it be and why?
26.What is your favorite memory from childhood?
27.讲一个teaching experience, or when the time you had to explain the things to others. do u think it is successful, why?
28.How do you like your university experience. Do you look forward it in your graduate school.
29.list three important things when you select your graduate school
31.Tell me about a time when you were on a team and it did not work well
32.Talk about a current event evolving in the world headlines and why you find it interesting
33.Give an example of where you pushed yourself to do more than the minimum
34.你有super hero power的话，你要选什么
35.Please tell us what math and computing coursework you will have taken in your last year of study?
34. Tell us about a time when you worked with someone who had a different perspective from you.
35. When facing a conflict, which of the following characteristics is most important in solving the conflict? Why?
36. Tell me about a time when your expectations were not met and how you respond
37. What is the biggest risk you have taken? What was the outcome? What would you do differently if you did it again?
38. Can you please share something fun/unique about yourself that we may not already know?
42. 讲一个你需要去解决问题的例子 你是怎样handle 它的
43. 讲一个你自己的想法被group study 所接受的例子
45. Is it good or bad to study abroad for a year?
46. Is Olympic good or bad?
47. Who is the most important person that is alive to you?
48. Does it make you better at managing your time if you have a part-time job?
50. What else will you choose as your undergrad major?
51. Who will you tell after you are admitted?
52. What can the president do to improve your undergrad school?
53. If you can go to anytime and anywhere, where would you go? And why?
54. What is the most important thing in an intense graduate program?
55. Memorable experience in your college life?
56. Please describe the first person landing on Mars in your mind.
57. Do you think what you have learned from your job is more important than that from your college?
58. Tell me about a time miscommunication caused a problem.
60. If you have a chance to restart your college, which course would you spend more time on?
61. We will always meet someone who is hard to get along with, how would you deal with that?
62. What do you think of communication’s importance in a job?